Challenge Yourself. Wow our Clients. Make a Difference in a Corner of the World.
Here at Northwest Media, it’s important to us to do the best we can on a project. It’s more important for us to make sure our clients are successful than it is to win an award. Although we do enjoying winning those too!
We believe in working hard and playing hard.
In every part of the project, from the spelling to the pixels, it’s the details that distinguish great work from good work. We believe in paying attention to the little things that make a big difference. It’s just how we work.
Being invested in your work matters
And speaking of work, you’ve gotta love what you do to fit in here. A strong passion for what you do and the desire to create projects for clients that you are proud of is a necessity.
Thinking outside the box matters
It’s not acceptable to do things as we’ve been doing them, just because. In our world, if we’re not dreaming up new ideas, concepts and ways of doing things to help our clients stand out, we’re dead. So, we keep visioning, learning, reading and brainstorming.
Being part of a team matters
Northwest Media is a small office yet we present a force of strength in the local market and are putting our mark on the entire West Coast. We have a great reputation for being creative, professional and involved in the community.
Our goal is to develop and create out-of-the-box ideas for clients that fit, and reach, their intended market.
Oh, and there’s a dog or two that’s part of the team. They provide moral support, unconditional love, occasionally beg for treats and/or share their fur with you (we have a lint roller) and usually just live a dogs’ life, aka sleep.
We recruit individuals:
Who are team players and yet can work individually.
Who constantly challenge themselves to produce outstanding work and are motivated to increase their knowledge and skills at work and on their own time.
Who have excellent communication skills, spelling and grammar.
Who are professional yet friendly with clients and have the confidence and knowledge to present themselves as the expert
Who have a good work ethic, are loyal and honest.
Who want to grow professionally and help the company grow.
Who contribute ideas and think about the big picture of what needs to be accomplished and the best methods for doing so.
MARKETING COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
Client Interaction and Management:
- Regular interaction with clients, schedule/attend client meetings, plan and implement complete client campaigns with the assistance of the graphic design, video, and web team
- Create content and write engaging marketing copy for TV/radio, print ads, website blog posts, brochures, and social media
- Manage projects for deadlines and budget, review monthly client invoices for accuracy
- Create marketing plans and recommendations based on client’s target market and budget
- Meet with media reps and create media orders
- Actively and thoroughly understand clients and their needs in order to propose ideas and develop marketing strategies that help the client succeed
- Network and participate in the chamber and other business/community-oriented organizations
- Research and respond to appropriate online RFP opportunities
- Strategize to recruit additional clients who would be a good fit for our team
- Manage internal marketing strategies and social media
- Track, manage, and report on search and image campaigns across Google and Bing.
- Track, manage, and report on social media campaigns for multiple clients on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Google +
- Develop and execute strategic on-line marketing programs to significantly increase brand awareness and customer engagement
- Lead an integrated approach in creating dynamic marketing programs and campaigns across all consumer touch points including e-mail, social media, mobile-web experience and more
- Brainstorm new and creative social media and online strategies
- Track, schedule, implement email campaigns
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong proofing, editing, grammar skills
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- People skills
- Proficient with Google Analytics and SEO optimization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools
- A knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign) is preferred
A 4-year degree in Marketing or Communications is preferred
We provide a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, and opportunities for advancement, ownership, and continuing education and are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
To apply, submit your resume, cover letter, and a minimum of three references, two of which must have knowledge of the applicant’s professional abilities via our Contact page. This position will be open until filled. No phone inquiries please.